HELLO! Where the heck have I been. What an awesome question. I don’t know, but I’m glad to be blogging again!
Let’s get to it. First, the February Julep Maven colors are out of this world gorgeous. They are perfect. Cremes, HOLOS, glitters, it’s all there and it’s all fantastic. I ended up switching from my normal Classic With a Twist box and opted for the Boho Glam box – I’m a huge fan of cremes, and the Boho Glam box included two plus two products. Check it out!
RIGHT? You’re freaking out with me, RIGHT? Here’s a breakdown of what was included in the box:
- Julianne, a dusty blue creme inspired by actress Julianne Moore
- Ingrid, a rusty brown creme inspired by actress Ingrid Bergman
- Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment: Think of this as a BB Cream for nails. It’s awesome. With an oxygenating formula plus hexanal formation, it’s created to help strengthen and condition nails. It also includes plant stem cells and even a UV protectant. It’s bananas. I’m in love (swatch coming up soon).
- Julep Freedom Top Coat – all the things you love about a gel manicure without having to go to the salon and without having to wear a color for 2 weeks (y’all know that’s a problem for me) AND without the pain of removing a gel manicure. It’s a polymer topcoat that cures under a regular household 60 watt bulb in just 2 minutes – rock solid and chip resistant.
- Julep Eyelash Curler - omg Julep can you not? It’s so dang cute and I’ve been dreaming of a good lash curler.
- Those cute chocolate hearts. Yes.
So then I was like, hello, I can NOT just have these. I had some Jules (check out their rewards system) so I ordered three add-ons:
- Helen, a dusty mauvey light purple creme
- Rebel, a SILVER HOLO (first holo I’ve seen from Julep)
- Sally, a lovely light yellow creme perfect for the upcoming spring.
I’ll be swatching along next week!
So then, with this month’s box and the rewards points I racked up, I received all of this for… drumroll please… $9. Nine dollars. Isn’t that awesome? I’m such a huge fan of the colors and the company, I couldn’t be happier to be a Maven this month. Interested in checking it out? You can get your first box for a PENNY by using the code PENNY at checkout – click here! (and click SOON – this offer won’t be around for long!) You can also sign up with my referral number if you’d like and help a sister out - 2058749